What data do we collect?
PROTOTYP d.o.o. collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
Business subject identification information (Name, email street address, country, state, city, phone number, VAT number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process it when you:
- Open an account using your email address
- Contact us via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Add a new client to your portfolio
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Our partners that would like to recommend you to us (business inquires and potential employees.
How will we use your data?
PROTOTYP d.o.o. collects your data so that you can:
- Create and store proposals for your products and services
- Share your proposals to your prospects
and so that we can:
- Bill you for our services
- Collect anonymous usage data
- Analyse and track anonymised user data
- Monitor application performance
How do we store your data?
PROTOTYP d.o.o. securely stores your data at online servers and cloud storage.
We will keep your personal information for the time of 2 years. Once this time has expired, we will delete all of the acquired data.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to processing your data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:firstname.lastname@example.org
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses third-party cookies via Google Analytics. All the data collected with Google Analytics helps us to know your preferences, geolocation information and behavioral information so we can improve our services and user experience.
- _ga - Visitor identification
- _gat - Throttling request rate
- _gid - User journey
- _hjid - App monitoring
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and remove all the cookies from your browser.
How to contact us?